Bugged ship upon loading new version onto the server.

Talk smack to each other, Discuss tactics....most anything goes here.
soundnsilence

Bugged ship upon loading new version onto the server.

Post by soundnsilence » Wed May 13, 2015 5:47 pm

I don't believe this is simply a dev problem, but ever since the server updated to v.0 19228 my large capital ship is bugged. Basically my hotbar has been reset on it, as well as when ever I try to open the weapons menu while in my ship my game crashes. I did a little more digging and found my ship core linked with ghost blocks. After a bit of searching I found out that this issue is wide spread. I've linked the bug report below.

http://bugs.star-made.org/issues/1531

In the meantime the temporary suggested workaround is to delete the logic file for the ship and relink everything. I tried exporting the blueprint to my local files, went in to the folder and deleted the logic file, and then exported it back to the server and rebuilt the blueprint in game. No luck.

I am wondering if Karride can go into the server's local files and try deleting the logic file within the blueprint to try and fix this issue.

I would have PMed this directly, but I do not have the permissions on this forum.

Let me know your thoughts.
Soundnsilence

Karride
Site Admin

Re: Bugged ship upon loading new version onto the server.

Post by Karride » Tue May 19, 2015 11:27 am

Just saw this. If it is still an issue you'll need to give me the name of the ship that is affected.