I endeavor to keep this server as fun and as rule-free as possible. some rules are needed however. Violations of the below will be punished at the discretion of the Admins.
- Don't be a jerk.
- This one should not even have to be listed, but a recent event has led me to re-add it. If you are doing something just to be a jackass (joining a faction just to take all its stuff and shoot it into the sun for example) I will ban you.
- This server identifies the most with PvE style of play. I have worked to create pirates that are challenging and fun to attack, and in general I discourage PvP.
- That being said, PvP is allowed as long as both parties agree to it. Both parties must say the following in public chat: "I declare that I am at war with (Person/Faction)". this gives me an easy to search phrase it someone tries to say they did not go to war.
- Pushing someone out of any protected sector to attack them is not allowed.
- Unmanned ships should not be salvaged unless they are overheating, or are heavily damaged. Ships that are salvaged should be returned to the original owner on request. Since there is no easy way to prove ownership of a vessel, players are encouraged to join together in factions and lock their ships with faction blocks.
- Some trash talk is allowed, however excessive insults, bad language, or generally being an immature moron will not be tolerated.
- Any ship or build deemed to be offensive by an admin will be deleted without warning. Take your flying space penis somewhere else.